Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Storm

Inspiration: A really beautiful Thunder storm
Word: Thunder

Thunder away my love song
Write to me a storm
Rain though layers of my brown
and create a music
a song of Nina
Let's bachata into the motherland
and shimmer like quick sand
Let's become beauty
lay in my worlds
Dazzle me with sunshine
Massage me with foreign oils
rub me down rapidly
Dance the ballet
Move to the greatest, freedom of rum
Let my insides come
Razzle my quick dance
Lust on pointed toes
Eroticize my everything
Linger
Allow yourself a stay
as my presence rocks you
Let my heart pound inside yours
down your inner drum
Let's wade in the water
create a ferocious wave
Watch my back ripple
down to the moonlight's shine
Let's hush on the current
and drop to the flow
Let's go beyond the trees
and become lightening
We'll be fire and ice
and you can slide down
the curves of my thighs
melt
all through me
Let's lubricate the earth
and create ourselves a bed
Pick for me a throne of flowers
tickle me with their innocence
hum through hurricanes
lose yourself in space
move me
with your lips
allow the solitude
to be our grace

No comments:

Post a Comment